Once you have set up the Stabling and Camping from event page you will now have to make them available for the users to book. All the stable and camping sites will be reserved by default.
Note : To protect competitors from ordering unavailable slots, stables and camping sites will be reserved by default. Once you know how many stable and camping sites are available to you, go ahead and choose that.
Click on the event’s Manage button.
Scroll the sidebar down to see Stable/Yards. Click on it and from the opened menu and click on the Dashboard option.
By default all the Stable and Camping sites will be reserved like the screenshot below.
To make the stables available follow the steps given below.
To mark availability, use the select all button, click on the stable blocks, and on specific locations. Then, use the drop-down menu to choose the action. Once you are ready, click on the Submit button.
By default all stable/camping blocks will be reserved, so select All or select individual blocks that you want to make available for booking and select Mark Available from dropdown and click on Submit.
See the screenshot below.
Follow the same steps to make the Camping available or change the category.
It is necessary to change the category first before setting up the price for each category.
Once the stables for booking are available, use the sidebar to navigate to the Customize Venue page to set up prices. see the screenshot below.
From that page you will see the fields on the right side to fill up.
- Stable Minimum Night Stay is if you would like to force users to select minimum stay.
- Special Notes:- write any special notes for the users to see. For e.g. Check in time. Bond policy etc.
- For each category of stable corresponding field will appear to specify price for that category stable Per Day.
- For all the categories except Tack-Room you may choose to charge bond or not. Leave 0 if you do not want to charge bond.
- Shavings:- Add shavings price to charge if user wishes to buy.
If you also offer Camping similar form will be attached to the page and fill it up before entries open.
If you have any questions email us on firstname.lastname@example.org