The Registrations screen allows you to view every Registration that has been made in your Event. You can view the details of each Competitor, update their Registration & Payment, Refund them or Delete them.
To access the Registration screen select More Options and then from the sidebar menu click on Registrations and the page with list of all registrations will open just like the screenshot below.
The Registration Screen shows the following information:
- Competitor Name and Registration Reference Number
- If the Competitor entered as part of a Group (i.e multiple users registering and paying together - not a Group with a Group Code)
- Time and Date of Registration
- Classes entered
- Extra Charges
- Comments and Updates to the Registration
- Money Paid or Owing
A - Numbers in Red indicate that he Competitor owes money on their Registration
B - Numbers in Green indicate that the Competitor has overpaid or their Registration has been
altered reducing their total. In this circumstance the Refund Owing Payment button becomes
- Click on View Class Details if you wish to see the classes registered by the user and all the extra charges selected by user.
- Click on Update Registration if you wish to make any changes in user's registration e.g. change horse, delete class from the registration etc.
- View Transaction will open up a page with the details of each payment made by the user with timestamp and first 4 digits of the credit card.
- View Registration Log will open up a page with all the changes done by the user since their initial registration with timestamp.
- Update Payment: The Update Payment button opens a popup window (shown below) that allows the Competitor’s payment to be adjusted and Comments added for future reference.
- Refund and Delete Full Registration: See Chapter 15 - Refunding Competitors
- Discount Refund: See Chapter 15 - Refunding Competitors
- View Comments: Opens a popup window that displays any Comments attached to the Registration. These Comments can also be found in the Time Registered column.
- Delete Registration: Deletes the Competitor’s Registration from the Event
Specific Competitors can be searched for using the Search function at the top of the screen. Search results can be filtered by Deleted (by Organiser), Deleted by User (Competitor) and Refunded.
The DPS Payment Summary button opens the Payment Summary screen (see Chapter 16 - Event Organiser Payment Summary for further details)