The Event Organiser Payment Summary gives the Event Organiser a complete breakdown of their financial status - Total amount paid to their designated bank account & how much has been Withheld to cover Refunds, Transaction Costs & Commissions.
It also includes information on each dispersement of funds from Global Entries Online to the Organiser, i.e date, amount and how much was processed per Competitor Registration.
The Event Organiser Payment Summary can be accessed by selecting Payment Summary from the More Options menu or also from within the Registrations screen.
The Payment Summary screen will appear as below:
The top row of amounts are the totals for the Event, they are as follows:
- Total Paid: this is the total amount of money paid by Competitors
- Total due to Organiser: this is the total amount of money that will be paid to the Event Organiser
- Withheld: this is the total amount payable to the Organiser that is currently held in the system to cover any future Refunds.
- Total Refunded: the amount that has been Refunded to Competitors
- Refund Fee: the total amount of Online Merchant Refund fees paid
- Transaction Fee: the total amount of Online Merchant Transaction fees paid
- Commission: this is the total amount of Commission paid to Global Entries Online
- Sporting Body Commission: the total amount of Commission paid to any applicable Sporting Bodies if required
The individual transactions can be expanded to show further detail.
These details are as follows:
- Name: the Competitor’s name
- Paid Date: the date that the Competitor paid their Registration
- Paid Amount: the amount paid by the Competitor
- Due Amount: the amount paid by the Competitor that has been passed onto the Organiser. The balance is temporarily held by Global Entries Online to facilitate Refunds.