The next step in setting up your Event is to create Classes. To do this, go to the Event Administration Screen and click on More Options menu for the event you wish to create classes in.
Click on Classes from left hand sidebar menu and click on Create Classes button from that screen.
The Manage Classes screen shows a list of all of the Classes that have been created for your Event and information about each Class, including:
- Entry Fee
- Number of people allowed
To create a new Class select New Class.
The New Class screen will now open, as shown below:
Enter the Class details as follows:
1. Select the relevant Date that the Class will run from the drop down menu
- Enter the Name of the Class.
- Select the Arena where the Class will take place from the drop-down menu.
- Enter the Fee Per Entry for each Rider in the Class. This number is GST inclusive. If you are a Club you will also see additional Fee Per Entry fields for each of your MembershipTypes.
- Enter the Minimum Height of the Jumps in the Class
- Enter the Maximum Height of the Jumps in the Class
- Enter the maximum Number of People Allowed to enter the Class
- Enter the Grade or Prize Money (in dollars) applicable to the Class (Show Jumping Events only)
- Enter the Name of the Course Designer (Show Jumping Events only)
- Enter the Name of the Judge of the Class (Show Jumping Events only)
For Dressage events only Duration field will be visible to insert Dressage test duration in minutes.
Select Create when you have entered information in all of the required fields.
The newly created Class will now appear on the Manage Classes screen under Existing Classes, as shown below:
To create additional Classes repeat the same process.
Each Class has a variety of options available to it. These are accessed using the buttons on the right hands side of the row.
- selecting Edit allows you to edit the Class information (Name, Heights, No. of People etc)
- selecting Draw will automatically download a copy of the Draw for that Class.
- Click on Change Class Order button to change order of classes.
- pressing the X button will delete that Class